Welcome to Capt. Bill and Sons Whale Watch’s new spot on the Internet, Capt.’s Blog.
So, what is the point of Capt.’s Blog? Well, the idea of starting up a blog is not a new one for us, however; it only recently took off after a meeting of the Capt. Bill and Sons Whale Watch Brain Trust.
Capt. Bill and Sons believe the Capt.’s Blog will provide an increasingly invaluable asset for those seeking more information and sightings details about the world’s largest mammals.
Interested members of the public and other wildlife groups patrolling the coast are welcome to post any sightings you may have, and if possible including any of the following information:
• What species of cetacean you think you have seen.
• How many mammals were present. Best estimate minimum/maximum.
• The time, date and length of time you watched the mammals.
• The location and distance offshore.
• What behavior was displayed and if there were sea birds present.
• State of the sea and the weather conditions.
If you have photos we would love to see them! Post them to us along with your comments. We really appreciate everyone’s input and we welcome everyone!